Saturday, October 4, 2014

El Migos, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Whenever I go to El Migos in City Square it’s always and I mean always full during the weekends why because the price is affordable and the food is good. El Migos is not more on the Mexican food but more on the Western kind of food. They have big servings which does not need an additional rice! 

Since I have been here countless of times already I decided to eat only appetiser, the quesadillas: known as a Mexican dish. The flavour is rounded as you can taste the cheesy, milky, savoury, beefy, salty and sweet running through your palette. It gives you a very clear thought of what a real Mexican food is. Though it’s not that spicy, for me it’s still a good food. Chicken Chop is fairly popular in Malaysia as a Western food and El Migos gives that common ground of Malaysian and Western type of serving as their Chicken Chop can be mild or spicy depending on your level. Lastly the reason why we always come here is because of their Dessert “The Choco Lava Cake” as I like to call it. It is serve hot with an ice cream and crumbs on the side that will make you want more. Dessert for me is like a main course so for me dessert is the most important part of the meal. Though the presentation is not that appetising the taste really gives justice to the lack of presentation. As you open the cake the chocolate ooze out and creates a lava effect that is best partnered with Vanilla Chocolate. If you were to ask me what is the best dish in El Migos I would say THE CHOCO LAVA CAKE. 



Wild Wild West

Quesadillas

Chicken Chop. A big serving indeed

My favorite Choco Lava Cake


Chocolate Oozing out
Will I come back again? 
I always do eat here whenever I am in Johor Bahru Malaysia and a lot of people as well for they always have a full house so this indicates that it really is a good place to eat in. Delicious yet affordable

Location and Contact Details: 
El Migo’s City Square
108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook
8000 Johor Bahru
Johor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment