Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, ATC, Philippines


My quest for cupcakes continue! Cupcakes specialty stores are booming now a days in the Philippines and being a sweet tooth I pour my time into searching for cupcake stores which is near my house or my work place. When I first came back to the Philippines I quickly noticed this Alice in Wonderland themed store and I know for a fact that it is a dessert shop well it really is a dessert shop! So I said to myself that I will go and eat there as soon as possible!

My friend Yeye (Alyssa) and I have not seen each other for more than a year now so we decided to meet up in ATC (Alabang Town Center) to catch up. After eating late lunch we just roam around the mall and then eat our snack in the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery  which is located inside the mall. The place is suitable for those who are girly girls like me and who loves cupcakes or simply someone who has a sweet tooth. When you are inside you could really say that it is an Alice in Wonderland feeling, sitting in these cute chairs and vibrant pastel colours.

A very inviting entrance, very girly and very comfortable
Price range is from P70 to P120 per piece. It's the same price as the cupcake in Cupcake by Sonja's. In my opinion Vanilla Cupcake Bakery has more varieties and I find their cupcakes delicious
They really do have a wide variety of choices! 
They do not serve any rice meals. Like any other dessert shops they have their set of drinks which complements the cupcakes you ordered. :-)
It feels like you are playing in your own dollhouse
I counted their chandeliers and it is around 15 (not sure)

Most of the people here are girls or families
Catching up with this girl. Yeye and I have been friends since College/University. Too bad that it's hard for us to be complete again since the two are far from us already. I wish we could meet each other in the future! :-) 

Blurred picture of what we ordered. I find their cupcakes very moist which is good. I will definitely come back again! 

I am getting fat my dears for all the eating that I have been doing




This is what the outside look like. More seats for the customers but no one was seating outside because it was very hot! It really do remind me of Alice in Wonderland (so how many times do I need to say that)

Will I come back again? Yes! Ofcourse! So far this is my number 1 cupcake shop for me because of the spacious place, the ambiance and the moist cupcakes! So I will continue to take the journey towards cupcakes!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment