Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rosmarino , JB, Malaysia

I have been eating in Rosmarino for quite a number of times already since I came to Malaysia. We usually dine here during the birthdays of our fellow Filipino friends as well as our local colleagues. During my first time I find all the foods in their menu expensive but when I tasted it I now know why it was. Every penny is worth it for you can have a taste of what other restaurants can seldom give and that is quality. My colleagues and friends said that the price is ok for everything was for sharing and they have big serving size. Alas! They really do have big serving sizes which is good for 2 to 3 people.

Renesh and I went to this place with a reservation because a lot of people come here to eat even though it is a weekday. His bday is near so I decided to go to this place since their food and ambiance is great and it is a good place to talk after a long day of work.

What I like the most is their thin crust pizza. You can really taste all the ingredients in it, all have peaky taste but all goes in harmony and compliments each other's taste. For their pasta, it was my first time to eat pasta with raw egg with it. It makes the pasta creamy in my opinion and adds a certain taste.

I do not know about who or what is the origin of the Chef but he or she and his or her team is really doing a great job. Although serving is slow, it is really worth waiting for, for everything they serve is cooked to perfection. I may not be a perfect person to ask about Italian Restaurants but in my opinion their food is worth coming back for.


Appetizer, a taste of everything 

Thin Crust Pizza 

Pasta





Do you like my red lips? :-) 
I will keep on coming back here because of the ambience and the food. It's a really good place for a date and a place to celebrate a special day with your loved-one and friends but if you are just plain rich (haha- because for me I would only dine here for special occasion since I am thrifty) then you are lucky for you can dine here everyday. I would if I could. :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment