Saturday, June 14, 2014

Cupcakes by Sonja, BGC, Philippines

Cupcakes by Sonja has been in BGC for the longest time already. It's one of those stores which is still standing there despite the small space that they have. Eventhough space is limited it is no problem for the people for they buy the cupcakes to enjoy while walking or to take out/take away. But now they are currently serving milkshakes that people could partner with their cupcakes. In addition with this I noticed that they are also offering a combo meal (cupcake + drinks may be coffee or lemonade) which is only P120 to P160.

People keep on coming back to Sonja's because of their lovely and rich cupcakes. It is pricey for me for one cupcake cost about P75 to P110 depending on what flavour you order. In my opinion they do not need to add ala carte  main dishes
 in their menu because being known for their delightful cupcakes is already a big thing.

Big things come in small packages. In this case Delicious food come from small spaces
People always come and go no matter what day it is 

Cupcakes from P75 to P110 

They also custom made cakes and cupcakes for occasions  
A more sophisticated choice of cupcakes 


Pick your pair! 

Death by Chocolate (P105) and Mocha Motion (P85) 









My forever baby sister


Death by Chocolate is too Chocolatey for me. I like Chocolates but I'm not a Dark Chocolate lover. The reason why it is called Death Chocolate in my opinion is because it is full blown chewy chocolate with minimal flour and baking powder or soda inside. I love my sister's choice more for it is moist and just have that balanced taste.

Will I come back here? Yes, my mom and sister always come here whenever we are around BGC. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment