Saturday, June 21, 2014

By Grace Sweet Treats, JB, Malaysia


If you are craving for a unique dessert then By Grace is a perfect place for you, located at 93 Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, Malaysia they serve a fine dining dessert that is not your typical sweet dessert but a combination of chocolate and sour fruits. I never have thought that such combination could work. 

After our dinner in Tsuki Japanese Restaurant, my colleagues decided for a round of dessert. A lot of stories were exchanged during our dessert session. I thought that I know my colleagues very well but then each and everyone of us got to know the other side or quirky side of each and everyone of us. 

By Grace, in my opinion is aiming for an Anime or Children ambiance for you could find toys mostly stuff toys and doll house with some anime character toys. It takes you back to your childhood days where there are no iPads or computer games. With this ambiance I think that their food was more on the normal-friendly type of menu but boy was I wrong. The desserts were beautifully plated and like what I have mentioned above it's combination is really good. 

They also have main dishes in their menu

I remember my art project during elementary using popsicle sticks


Anime and Disney Figurines and Toys 


The owner must really love teddy bears 


The R&D,A family

Laughing out loud because of the stories 

My Mentor, My Chi Chi and My Beks forever 

Fifi Forever!!! 

Nad and Shar is love. :-) 

Tiramisu 

Soft Chocolate Ganache 

Eagerly listening to somebody's story 

We are all so full now 
So the question is. Would I come back? Ofcourse yes! I would definitely come back and bring my friends and loved-ones here. Their dessert is good but I will like to try their main dishes when I come back. This is a place where everybody could chill and talk. This place is one of a kind. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment