Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tsuki Japanese Restaurant, JB, Malaysia

I love anything that is Japanese food. I started liking Japanese food when I was young. I can still remember eating in Tokyo Tokyo as a child and that I thought that it is the best food ever made. Needless to say there a lot more Authentic Japanese food which I have tasted all throughout the year. I usually order Tuna Sashimi and Tempura, but come college/university years I started liking a lot more on the menu aside from what I have mentioned. I started liking sushi and from then on it never stop.

My colleagues ask me what I wanted to eat, I quickly said anything Japanese! So they took me to this Japanese Restaurant and we again invaded it. Tsuki Japanese Restaurant in Taman Pelangi, JB is a small restaurant with your typical Japanese menu ranging from Sushi to Bento meals. I find it quite pricey (well Japanese restaurants are pricey compared to the Philippines'). The only negative comment that I would say is that they serve the food quite slowly. I do not know if it is because we are a lot in our group or their service is really slow.


Sushi is love 

More on sushi 







The R&D,A Tampoi GMTs 

Nice on Benedict!

I am not picky when it comes to Japanese Food because like what I have mentioned, everything is good for me! But this would not be on the top of my list. Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment