Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sizzling Stone Grill in City Square, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Do not eat here if you are very very hungry. This restaurant is designed for those people who are willing to wait not of the service time but because of the time that you will wait for it to cook which in this case is in the very front of your eyes. From the very name of the restaurant it already says there what you could expect of it. Your meat or viand is served raw then a very hot stone grill comes with it where you could see your meat being cooked. It took us a long time (20 minutes) to cook the meat and you could see that there is blood oozing out of it. Quite not appetising for me. Nonetheless what I love the most is their fried rice which has a lot of garlic in it. But the viand is just so so for me.


Waiting for it to cook 

Chicken Skews and their to die for Fried Rice




So if you ask me if I would return here or not? Uhm probably yes but when I am not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment