Friday, May 2, 2014

T Bowl in City Square, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Have you ever tried eating in your bathroom or the mall's restroom? Fear not! If you have not experienced such yet then there is a Bathroom/Restroom style restaurant found in Malaysia! It's a first for me to find a restaurant like such. People might feel unappetising for it reminds them of going (pardon me) to pee or poop but for some its worth a shot. Since I am very open-minded in trying new things I told my family to try this restaurant that serves your normal food at a normal price with an amazing and unique place called the T Bowl. The food serve as I have said is normal. It's not a fancy restaurant considering that it's ambiance is a bathroom. Again it's just a new and insane concept that people is attracted to (in my opinion)

Seats are toilet bowls... Just don't poop when you're done eating 

My Family enjoying the hearty meal 

T Bowl Concept Restaurant 

My Brother who doesn't want to be disturbed when he's eating 

Fair enough food 

Love their BBQ style meat with baked cheese rice 

Me and my sister wanted to order their chocolate ice cream dessert which is in the shape of poop. But we were too full already. So maybe I would try it again once I am back in Malaysia again! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment