Friday, May 9, 2014

Neway Karaoke Box City Square, Johor Bahru

During my last weeks in Malaysia my friends and I decided to go out and have some drinking session after our Dinner. Finance meets R,D&A. Hahaha. We started drinking in our favourite bar in The Zon but the night is too young so we decided to go and have a karaoke session in the Neway Karaoke Box City Square. For me the place is quite expensive as you have to pay RM 35 per person. Anyway the place is big for the 6 people so I guess you really pay for the ambiance.

Besides singing inside a karaoke bar you could actually ask for a dice set and play the dice game. It was my first time to do the game and it was a pretty direct game. All you have to do is shake then guess how many are the 2's,3's...., 6's of all the people in the game! That's it. If you think that the person is lying then you could say bluff and that person have to drink up but if he or she is telling the truth then you have to drink up!

Buy one Take one drink

Min Ka.. Min Ka.. Min Ka...

Sharon and Chong Chin



It's 3 am and we are still alive and kicking!




It was indeed a super fun night with my friends as we went home around 4 am I think. Full of stories and full of laughter. I will forever cherish this night. :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment