Saturday, June 7, 2014

Victoria Rossa English Tea Room, JB, Malaysia

Since I came in Malaysia, I saw this small cute restaurant (which I thought) near the Mutiara Hotel in JB. I really wanted to go there so one day we were still hungry so we decided to look at dessert places then I have suggested this since it looks very cute from the outside. Fear not! It was really a very unique place in JB. I think it is the only Tea Room in Jb if not mistake. Everything is so European. From the chairs to the food itself. It reminded me of my childhood because I could still remember that I like to play tea time with my dolls.

In my opinion the place is really good for those who wants to get out from that busy and familiar coffee shops which you usually hang out. People who stay and study here because not a lot of people go here. Why? Because we went on a Saturday Night. I guess not a lot of people know this because it is beside the road and near the residential area.

Food for we was ok. Its plain but I like their hot chocolate for it is real rich. I just hope they are not using Swiss Miss. Scones for me, as always, will be dull. Maybe because I have a sweet tooth so I opted for those dessert and pastries to be sweet.


very cute chandeliers

What's for sale aside from foods 

Cupcakes, muffins and scorns 


Reminds me of my childhood 












Aside from foods, they also sell tea bags, containers, notepads and etc. I would like to come back here and try their pasta meals. So I would really recommend this place for those guys to bring their girly dates because it will definitely bring back their memories during childhood and they would think of you as a sensitive person. So this is a plus point for you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment