Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Friends, New Learnings

Last March 2014 I have experienced a wonderful event in my life, full of learning and full of happiness. Our company invest on training the new GMTs (Graduate Management Trainee) for them to become a successful person not only for the company but for themselves as well. My 3-day GDP (Graduate Development Program) was not only about learning how to become a better leader but to become a better person as well.

GMTs all throughout the APAC region went for the GDP to share their experiences from different departments and countries with each other. To learn from it and to grow from it. Meeting a lot of new faces is a fun part for me for I can understand them better and learn what their cultures are. Speaking of cultures what I learned is that each and everyone of us has different cultures and the only way to understand their culture is that you should have respect with them and their culture. 

To start it off we usually have our breakfast and lunch in the hotel. Then for dinner it would always be out from our hotel. 


R,D&A girls 


Pretty Yu Wei my Twin Sister (I hope so! haha) 

with my Fifi!!! Pretty Fifi
On our 2nd night, we went for Japanese. It was not suggested by me. But again I love Japanese food so how could I say no? 
 










 

It was a very good experience for me for I have learned a lot and I met a lot of GMTs in our company from different countries such as China, Australia, Malaysia and India. Hoping to see you guys again in August!!! :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment