Friday, July 18, 2014

SEA Aquarium, Singapore

SEA (South East Asia) Aquarium is the world's largest aquarium which is the home of more than 800 species of marine animals. Sharks, Sting Rays, Clown Fishes, Manta Rays are examples of marine animals which I know and could remember. The SEA Aquarium is just beside USS ( Universal Studios Singapore) so there if you have gone to USS already then it is easy for you to go to the SEA Aquarium. 

We went there before lunch and there were a lot of people already. People said that the line inside has a very very long queue so my Mom decided to buy the express pass instead of the normal pass and it was the best decision ever! As you enter the Aquarium you will first go through a museum which showcase the culture of different countries, I require you to take your time in reading and understanding each sections because it is really educating. 



My sister took this picture. :-) 


Arabian Carpets! How beautiful can they get? You could see the intricate details in these carpets. My mom would have bought if only these are for sale
Like any other big aquariums, their main attraction is their tunnel aquarium. The aquariums here are huge! Insanely huge that you could not compare with the previous ones I have been into.
Tunnel Aquarium. I could not get a good picture because there is a lot of people inside. 




Buying souvenirs for my sister as she loves pillows a lot 

History captured me! 



Mommy and Sister
Our trip to the biggest aquarium set a high bar for like what I have said previously it is the biggest aquarium in the world. Will I come back? No, because I have been inside already and it's quite expensive for me. A one time experience is enough. But I recommend you to visit this place! You will certainly learn a lot! 

If you have money to spare please do buy the express pass because each aquarium or zone has a line and it is a very long one. It will take you time just for you to go and see all the types of marine animals. You see they only let in a certain number of people in each aquarium. 

Ticket Price: 
Adults- SGD $ 38
Children (4 to 12) and Senior Citizen- SGD $28 
Express pass- additional SGD $10 weekdays and SGD $15 weekends/ peak season 

Location and Contact number: 
Resorts World™ Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway 
Singapore 098269
(65) 6577 8888

Opening Hours: 
Daily, 10am - 7pm
Last admission 6.30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment