Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Royal Touch, SM Aura, Philippines

One of the reasons why I went here is because of my colleagues for they said that it is one of the best cupcakes in town. Carolyn Robb one of the co-founders of The Royal Touch is known in the European country because she is the one who made Prince William's groom wedding cake and one of the 27 wedding cakes of Prince Charles and Princess Diana so I guess this must be really good considering the price is also not far from that of our local cupcake stores.

Whenever I go to SM Aura I would always look at this place. I never had a chance to eat here before because I am always rushing whenever I am around so when I got the chance I quickly went and eat there. I did not eat a proper dinner instead I ate cupcakes. 4 cupcakes to be exact and I never regret it (being a sweet tooth). I don't know why there are not a lot of people, maybe it is because of their location or maybe because the price is too expensive? But I know for a fact that their cupcakes are good. In my previous blogs Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is my number choice but now it is The Royal Touch because of one cupcake that stole my heart and that is the Cookie Dough.




Entrace to The Royal Touch. Very British like setting

I don't know why only a few people go here. This place is freaking amazing! Well I think it's a good thing for people who wants a quiet time can definitely stay here 

The Cookie Dough does not have its own name card/ plate yet because it's just new. Good thing I tried it! Next time I'll be in Aura, you'll be mine! 

Cute, Beautiful and Delicious Cupcakes! 

They also offer cakes for any occasions ranging from P898 to P1000 ++


Duke of Caramel Mini Cheesecake and Cookie dough for P95 each 

(Left to Right) Cookie Dough P95, Inside the Cookie Dough, Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecake P95, Apple Duchess P90 



Should have sat there. Next time I will seat and act like a royalty! Haha 


Doing work! 
If not mistaken I stayed here for 4 hours. Eating and doing work at the same time. So basically I ate one cupcake per hour so it's justifiable. I will be back for more Cookie Dough next week if my schedule permits though. 

When you guys are in SM Aura please don't forget to drop by this place. All their cupcakes are worth trying for! Cheers to the person who franchised or financed this amazing place. Please don't let it close people... The best cupcake place for me! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment