Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe, BF Homes Paranaque, Philippines

Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe  is located in BF Homes Paranaque. Living just 5 minutes from the store, you might have guessed that I will visit this store no matter what. Yes my cupcake addiction will never stop. I have seen a lot of blog post about Larcy's as well as TV Shows like for example Kris TV. So I think that this place is very popular as it has a lot of advertisements. 

This cupcakery (as what they claimed they are) opened early last year to the people. People who passed by Aguirre are attracted to the design of the place. For me it is your typical cupcake store which is pastel in colour with a lot of chandeliers. It is the same thing for the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, though I like to colour combination and ambiance of the latter one. 

Compared to other cupcakes store Larcy's cupcakes cost lesser, though it is still within the range it is cheaper than that of what I have blogged previously. Prices range from P65 to P90. But unlike Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and Cupcake's by Sonja's, Larcy's offer a wider variety of food. They serve meals as well as a lot of beverages. 

When you order their Larcy's Frozen Red Velvet Cheesecake which cost P195 what would they do is they would take the cupcake (exactly the Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake) and they would put it in their machine (for shakes), add sugar, and milk then you have your beverage now! I must say that even though the beverage is quite expensive it is good and you can really taste the bakery beverage that they wanted to achieve. 


Pick which cupcake you like 

Everything is nice, moist and delicious




Feeling hungry? Buy their meals! I have never tried it before but it's worth trying
                 




There is a lot of seat for everyone. If you want to smoke or chill outside there is an open place beside and upstairs for added view of BF Homes

I find their shirt expensive as well as the mugs. I would rather buy cupcakes than buy these souvenir items

Left to right ( Banana Nutella P70, Banana Cream Cheese P70, Quezo de Bola P85, their box for take out) 




My sister is more addicted to sweets than me (Choco Chip Cookies P65 and Milk Chocolate Ganache 80)

My Sister and Mom loves dessert a lot! 





Yes I am getting fat (I always say this) 
Location and Contact number:
178 Aguirre Street, Agu Aguirre Ave, ParaƱaque, Philippines
+63 2 478 2849

Opening Hours: 
11 AM to 11 PM (Mon-Thu, Sun), 11 AM to 12 Midnight (Fri-Sat)

Will I come back again? Yes! Because it is near our house and the price is reasonable. :-)

Top Cupcake Shops (for me)
1. Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
2. Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe
3. Cupcakes by Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment