Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Strawberry experience


So this was our last day in the city of Baguio! I'll definitely miss the cold and drizzling weather, the exquisite strawberry taho and ice cream and ofcourse the breath taking scenery as well. Since this was our last day and it was Sunday we went to church (and that's the reason why we have semi-formal clothes on). 

Since we area about to head home our last stop is the Strawberry farm and the local market. It was a good idea for my mother because she did buy a lot of vegetables and fruits that have very very low prices. 

First stop is in the Strawberry farm where you could pick your own fresh strawberries. The strawberries I would say are huge but there are also small ones. You can guarantee that what you have picked are fresh! This for me was a unique way of buying fruits (specifically strawberries) so a lot of tourists would go and try it. 

I know for a fact that my sister enjoyed picking some. 1kg costs P500 if I am not mistaken. For me it is a bit expensive but when I saw the amount of strawberries. It was definitely worth it plus the experience that we had! 

My brother (Cristian) and sister (Jelai) with their harvested strawberries

Me, Ruby, Dad and Mom, Jelai and Medi in the Strawberry fields

Strawberry fields forever!! 
Farmers making sure that they produce good strawberries 
See how fresh and beautiful these are! 

I know how much my sister enjoyed picking strawberries 
This picture apparently has no meaning. I just like it though (Vain!) 
I also like this!!! Ruby (my cousin) 
Since the both of us are very very vain. We have to do this 


The very very famous strawberry ice cream!!! 1 cone is only for P20 
Ofcourse we have to take pictures of these amazing food! 

Every time my friends or family go to Baguio they know that they have to buy these for me
Our last stop and final stop is the PMA school. It is a school for those who wanted to be soldiers and serve our country. Tourists go there to see how they operate (in a way) and because of the beautiful scenery also. They have kept PMA very clean and worth seeing by the way.

Tanks, helicopters and other vehicles used by the soldiers were displayed in PMA. These are real and not mere replicas.
Machines or artillery that are displayed in PMA 

War Memorial and Melchor Hall 

I don't know how they feel but a lot of people had pictures with them! 

Soon to be soldiers 


Courage, Integrity, Loyalty 
I think my mom is trying to copy our pose. haha 
Jelai and Ruby 
Mom, Jelai and Me 
Time to go home... :( 


My outfit: 
Tube top- from Divisoria
White top- mom's old 
Skirt- from thrift shop 
Belt- from People r People 
Bag- from Ninewest
Shoes- from Ralph Lauren 


                                                                                      Love Lotsies,
                                                                                    Ecka 








No comments:

Post a Comment