Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bierhaus, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

The name of the bar is quite fascinating as it is really has the catchy name. Yes It is spelled as Bierhaus the same as Beer House. Personally Beer house for me is a place where all men go for a drink and they sell food that normally is partnered with a beer. But this Bierhaus has a little more of that. It sells good food. I was lucky enough to have friends who drink and at the same time like good food. I must tell that I am a person who seldom drinks beer and like more on the Ladies’ friendly drink so yeah I am in this place to chat with dear old friends and eat good food. 

There were a lot of people in the place both in groups and couples. This place is good if you want to spend your time drinking and eating good food (like what I have said above). I guess this place is also where the hooligans or the soccer fans go to when there is a big game for I saw a lot of soccer memorabilia inside as the owner clearly is a football fan. As for us? We did a lot of talking and laughing about things. It’s just so great to have their company again! 

As for the food well its a Yey! We ordered my favourite Carbonara Pasta and the Crispy Pata as what we call it here in the Philippines or Pork Knuckles. The Carbonara Pasta is cooked with love as the sauce is very hearty if there is such a Culinary term for that and the Crispy Pata is really Crispy though I did not eat a lot because I am on a diet I did try it with the different sauces that it have. This actually is good for 3 to 4 people as there are also side dishes such as veggies and mashed potato. 


I am not a football or sports fan but I must say that the design is good. A place where guys can really spend their time watching their games while having a good drink 

Let’s drink to that

After a long day of work this place is where people hang out 

Ladies Drink

More talks more fun! :-) 

I miss this two so so much! They will always be my Second Moms


That creamy hearty carbonara! 


Pork Knuckles or Crispy Pata (RM 63) 
Will I come back again? 
Yes! I would love to. My friends and I will definitely have a good talk and laugh again with good food and ambiance in this place. A definitely yes for me. I would love to try their desserts as well in the future and more on their drinks if ever I got the chance to come back again. :-)

Location and Contact Information: 
Bierhaus Taman Sentosa
No. 229-229A, Jalan Sutera
Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru
Johor, Malaysia
Tel num: +607 333 3723
website: http://www.bierhaus.com.my/wp/

*They also have some outlets. Please visit their site for the address and contact number for the other outlets

Operating Hours: 
Daily 2:00pm to 2:00 am

Budget: 
RM 40 to RM 50 per person
P540 to P 675 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment