Saturday, September 13, 2014

Phi Phi Island, Phuket, Thailand

I will and always be a BEACH PERSON. Ever since I was a child my grandparents took us to swimming every summer and that’s why I have my tanned colour and learned how to swim. I always wanted to have a swimming pool in our house because of my love for swimming but of course having one is a pain in the wallet so the next best thing to attain my dreams is to go to the BEACH or rather Swimming pool area. I fell in love with the beach once I went with my college buddies and from then on the rest is history. 

Phuket is very well known for its beach and Phi Phi (pronounced as Peepee) Island is one of them. We got the chance to swim with the fishes in one of the reserves and it was kind of fun. The life jacket and snorkelling equipment is for free but once you lose it you need to pay for it. The water is very very clean and you can see different kinds of fishes. The personnel from the boat will throw fish foods so the fishes would come near to the people. There a lot of people in the boat so you could expect a lot of people also swimming. You just need to be careful as one will not be aware that they hit you already. 

When we arrived in Phi Phi Island an entrance fee of 200 Baht per person should be paid for maintenance of the place. True enough when we reach the beach area it was really one of the most beautiful beaches in the WORLD for me! The sand is so fine and the water is very very clear. It’s actually a nice place to relax and enjoy mother nature’s gift to us. Most of the people just relax there because the water is too shallow. Since it is low tide we were lucky to go to a farther area from the beach and we had a first class experience of just looking at the beautiful scenery. 

In addition with this trip lunch is also included. They actually have served normal but satisfying meal to fill our stomach. If you wanted to buy some souvenirs I suggest not to buy here but instead buy in the main Island because of the price hike. A fruit shake is a must to buy here because of the hot weather and also because it takes very fresh! After 2 hours or so of staying in Phi Phi Island I know for a fact that I must come back again! 

Let’s go to Phi Phi Island!




Yes I am the first one to dive in the water and why? Because I love to swim a lot! 

The ferry is a two level boat. You can actually sit in the air conditioned room which is located in the lower floor but since we wanted to see the view we stayed in the top deck. Though its hot it’s still worth it! 


admiring Phi Phi Island 

How clear can the water be? 



There are Inns, Computer Shops, ATM Machines and Restaurants in Phi Phi Island! Imagine living there full time! If you are not a mall person like me then you could definitely live here and start a business.
Will I go back again? 

I want to live in Phi Phi Island! Since we only stayed 2 to 3 hours in the Island, the next time I visit Phuket I will stay here for a longer time and enjoy the island. For now Phi Phi is the NUMBER 1 beach for me. 

Budget: 
THB 1000 or P1,300 per person for a roundtrip tour with lunch and snoring in Maya Bay and Phi Phi Island 

I would suggest that you book your tickets in a Travel Agency in Phuket. It will be much cheaper than online and in the Airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment