Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beso Cucina Vinoteka, BGC, Philippines

What a better way to end an 8-hour meeting than a dinner with colleagues! After a lot of brainstorming, debating, open discussion and planning, we had a lovely dinner that last long because of the non-stop laughter and talking with my colleagues! Our office in Manila might be composed of just a few people but we are definitely doing things to have bigger and greater results!

Our team decided to go to Beso Cucina Vinoteka since it is just walking distance from our office. Beso is a place for those business and middle aged people (from what I have observed). They basically serve Spanish dishes. For us Filipinos we are greatly influenced by the Spaniards since they have colonised us for 300 years. We might not be aware but the way we live is very much the same as the people in Spain as our taste is influenced by them. The food is Beso in my opinion is ok, it's not that good and not so bad, it's somewhere in the middle. If you want the authentic type of Spanish cuisine then this is for you but in my opinion I have tasted better tasting food than what they have here. I guess it's because I tend to like more on the Filipino-Spanish dish. In addition with this they also lack in presentation. The ambiance in this place is good but their food presentation is not that great in relation to the price that one is paying I have expected more.


A very hungry Mother Hen! 

Their Ice tea for me is too sour. If you want it to sweeter you have to ask for additional sugar 

Red wine to start the fun conversation

Jamon, Chicken, and Manchego Croquetas with Aioli for P410


Beso Paella for P 5780

Our small but growing team 



Laughter is the best medicine 

Please put down your phones. :-) 

Ofcouse the dessert! Churros and Chocolate (P180) Chocolate Leche Flan with Pedro Ximenez Sherry (P250) 



They also have cocktails which most of the middle aged people go after for. They also stay for the good ambiance
Will I come back again? 
No. I think Spanish cuisine for me at this level is not what my taste palate wants. But if you are the type of person who likes Authentic Spanish Cuisine then this is the right place for you but for me I would pass. Maybe in the future I will come back 

Location and Contact Information: 
Beso Cucina Vinoteka 
UG/F Bonifacio High Street Central, East Superblock
7th Ave cor. 29th Street 
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig 
Tel num: +63926 614 9795 

Operating Hours: 
Mon to Sat                           11:00 am to 2:30 am 
Sunday                                 11:00 am to 12:00 am 

Budget: 
P500 to P1000 per person 

No comments:

Post a Comment