Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rennaisance Hotel, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Renaissance Hotel never fails me. Located in Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru, Renaissance is a newly built 5 star hotel with 345 rooms which can cater to large group of people like ours. I have stayed previously in Renaissance Hotel in some places but this is my first time to spend my 3 nights here in Renaissance Johor Bahru. 

As you enter you will greeted by the friendly doorman, behind is a beautiful facade that shouts Renaissance Hotel. I have noticed that most Renaissance Hotels have this common brown and cream sophisticated interior with comfortable sofas that welcomes the guest and a glimpse on what they can offer. The room which I got has an LCD TV and the normal room equipment and needs. The bathroom, is a common one as well with toilet and shower. What I like about Renaissance Hotel is their toiletries. They have the cutest and nicest smelling shampoo, soap and bath gel. They greatly impressed me with the packaging and the smell, most of the time I will not bring them home but since I love it very much I decided to brings some pieces home. 

Me and my colleagues ate both Breakfast and Lunch for 3 days (4 days for me) in the hotel. They have a wide variety of choices such as Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, American and Italian cuisine to name a few. I love desserts very much and they again did not fail me for they have a lot of desserts to choose from: Local desserts to Western cake and ice cream desserts. For me this is heaven! A bar near the entrance of the buffet could also be found and one could have a drink if they want but only in the bar.



Comfortable beds! 


Their packaging is the nicest in all the hotels I stayed in

As you enter the hotel this Fish Chandelier will welcome you 

Hotel's lobby


My favourite pancakes! I require you to try the pandan pancakes! 

Want freshly squeezed juice? They got it! You can choose from their fruit and vegetable stand with anything you wanted to add in your juice. Yes it's very very healthy! 


For the noodles!
What type of bread do you want? They also have a lot to choose from



After a long day of work people come here to drink and chill. Not for me I still need to work after the training. :-) 
Will I come back again? 
Yes! I will. Renaissance (Marriot Hotels) is one of the best hotels I stayed in (for now), though it's not the number 1 on my list. A very refined place- this is my description of it. They offer a lot of things and their pool is also nice. The place actually is near to some tourist spots in Johor Bahru such as Legoland and Hello Kitty town where most people or family go to.

Location and Contact Information: 
Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel
No.2, Jalan Permas 11, Bandar Baru
Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru,
81750 Malaysia
Tel num: 60 7 3813333
Fax num: 60 7 381 3500
Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/jhbbr-renaissance-johor-bahru-hotel/

Budget: 
- including breakfast and room rate is per night
- based on their website

Guest Room (1 King or 2 twin/single bed(s))                          MYR 360/$113 USD/P 4860
Club Level Guest Room (1 King or 2 twin/single bed(s))       MYR 490/$153 USD/P 6615
Pool Terrace room, Guest Room, 1 King, Pool View              MYR 520/$163 USD/P 7020
Club lounge access, Junior Suite, 1 King                                 MYR 640/$200 USD/P 8640
Club lounge access, 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite                  MYR 5000/$1,569 USD/P 67,500

No comments:

Post a Comment