Friday, August 15, 2014

White Hat, ATC, Philippines

It has been a yeaar since I last saw my College/University orgmates so the best thing to do is to see them once I have returned to the Philippines but that did not happen because of different schedules since all of us are busy with our profession. The good thing about having REAL and GOOD friends is that they will understand you no matter what. Yes there are some "tampuhan" times but they will not take it against you and talk bad about you. TRUE FRIENDS UNDERSTAND no matter what and that is what I like about my orgmates.

Sleepover is what we usually do. Yes my orgmates and I like sleepover more and talking about things with Pizza rather than patrying all night long. Though we also do go out and party but we prefer our own intimate time and songs not coming from loud music but rather our very very loud laughs. Our group might not be complete because of different schedules and some are out of the country already but we still remain friends despite of those hindrances. It took 3 months until finally our plan of seeing each other came true and it was indeed a happy day for me! Jean, Leahfe and Udong were the ones who came, so yeah it was hell of a fun night! 

The next morning we went to ATC (Jean has work the next day so she was not able to join). We cannot decide where to eat dessert so Leahfe suggested to eat in White Hat,  a place where we went before when we were still in College/University. White Hat is a place for the young, teenagers and young adults who likes Yoghurt. For me this is in my number 1 list of yoghurt dessert. You have an option to order in their menu or a DIY for their different toppings. Knowing me I would go for their very safe menu because I just love their combinations! But if you do not like Yoghurt ice cream, they also have more to offer like waffles and smoothies. I have been going to this place since I was in College to study and until now I still go because of my addiction to yoghurt. Yoghurt Ice cream is 2nd in my list, as you all know cupcakes is my first true love. 

Oh my gosh my friends are here!!! I belong to the Bangs club! 


You can choose from fruit preps. to confectionery! 
Price range from P135 to P275 depending on the size. We ordered the P170 which is for sharing 




Cobbler's Hat: P170

Choco Loco Hat: P170 

It's so hard to take a group photo! 

Two of my closest friends: Udong and Leahfe! 

with my inaanak Leahfe! So pretty with make-up! 

Will I come back again? 
Ofcouse yes! I have been coming back to this place for so long already! This is actually my comfort zone since I was in University :-) 

Store Information: 
G/F Alabang Town Center 
Alabang-Zapote Road 
Alabang Muntinlupa 

they have a lot of stores so for more information visit their website: 

Budget: 
P100 to P250 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment