Saturday, August 16, 2014

Swissotel, The Stamford, Singapore

The best day to spend you Christmas and New Year is with your family. My family have been very strict with celebrating New Year together no matter what. Since it was my first time away from home, I did not know how was I going to spend my New Year so I was happy when my parents told me that they are coming to Malaysia and Singapore to spend their Christmas Holidays with me. Technically my parents still has a very strict policy that we must be complete during these days. 

We spent our New Year in Swissotel in Singapore, from the name itself it is a Swiss-owned hotel. My mom was the one who chose this hotel because of its convenience and it was the only one available so far since they booked last minute. There are a lot of people by the way in Singapore during Christmas and New Year Holiday so price hike up!

Swissotel The Stamford is a 5-star hotel and it stands firm with their name. It was definitely a 5-star experience for my family. We manage to stay in the Classic Room which shows the magnificent Singapore City's view as what they said. The first thing that me and my siblings saw is the chocolate! You will get a free chocolate everyday! Toblerone and their own chocolate! What I like the most is their pool. They have two big pools that's very clean and very well maintained. They have what you need and once you ask for something they will quickly give it as they have enough personnel to help you. 

No it's not a ballpen 

It's chocolates!!!! 



A small toilet but we can manage 

My favourite part of the Hotel. The Pool :-) 




A not so clear photo but you get the picture 





with my Siblings 

Happy New Year everybody! 
Will I come back again? 
Yes!! If I have the money or if it's for free again! Hahaha. Me and my family definitely had a great 2 nights stay in this hotel! If you have the money to splurge then this is the place for you. A definite yes!

Location and Contact info: 
Swissotel
2 Stamford Road, Singapore 178882, Singapore
Tel: +65 6338 8585
Fax: +65 6338 2862
www.singapore-stamford@swissotel.com

Budget: 
Classic Room                             $ 289 SGD/night                                  
Swiss Advantage Room             $ 315 SGD/night
Grand Room                               $ 357 SGD/night
Swiss Executive Room               $ 470 SGD/night
Crest Suite                                  $ 1100 SGD/night

No comments:

Post a Comment