Sunday, August 10, 2014

Slice, BGC, Philippines


When I got transferred back to Philippines I made a list of dessert places I wanted to eat near our office, it was a good thing that two new people came and work in the same company I am in, which is around my age so it became a breeze for my list to be slowly tick off their names are Elsie and Janet. They are both quirky, fun and crazy but I am more of what I have described them. When I showed them my list they quickly said yes to places I wanted to try or eat in since they too like sweets (desserts). Well a typical Filipino lady loves dessert a lot!

It was their first time as well in Slice and they also heard good reviews from our fellow workmates. It was jammed pack with yuppies who likes to chill with good food. Slice by the way is owned by Senator Pia Cayetano. You could see pictures taken by her family which gives a personal touch in this restaurant. We also saw her on that day doing business, which means that she is really hands on with her business despite her business schedule.

Slice offers not only dessert but a wide selection of rice meals without any guilt as they serve brown rice and makes sure that every plate that they serve is equipped with a balance meal of Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats as well as Vitamins and Minerals. Their main aim is so serve a wide variety of dessert and an all-day-offering of breakfast as well as healthy food. So yeah this is really a perfect place for me. 


The reason why they are looking like this is because they are trying to figure out or confirming the celebrity which they just saw. :-)


with Elsie.. :-)

Slice Burger: The Healthier Burger (P390) Chicken with salad on the side
Garlic Tapa (P290) without any Preservatives, Nitrate and MSG. Brown Rice is served instead of your normal white rice



Their very sinful cakes ranging from P150 to P290 and Cupcakes from P70  P80

Cookies and some more healthy drinks!
Rocky Smores Cupcake (P80) and Yema Cheesecake (P260)


More desserts to come!



Will I ever come back?
Yes I would! For now this is one of the best dessert places in BGC for me. Like what I have said above, it's a really good place to eat and chill with your friends. Yuppies can definitely afford this place as one serving can be for two people if you eat like us, as we are more on desserts rather than the main dish. So yes! Visit this place and you will never regret it. :-)
Location and contact details:
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central, West Superblock,
7th Ave cor 29th StFort Bonifacio,
TaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
(02) 553-7783
Opening hours:
Mon to Sun: 11:00AM - 12:00MN
Budget:
P200 to P300 per person (minimum)  

No comments:

Post a Comment