Thursday, August 14, 2014

Twelve Cupcakes, SM BF Paranaque, Philippines


Eating desserts is what my sister and I do the best. It is actually in our genes since our mom likes sweets as well. Me and my sister went to SM BF, a new mall near our house, to pay some bills but in the end we have not manage to do so. So we went to look for a dessert shop to fill our tummies and found the twelve cupcakes. The place is not as good as the other cupcake specialty stores that I have been into, it’s just a very straight forward dessert place. A black and white ambiance is basically what they are giving you. A dessert in a city themed place is what, in my opinion, is their target.
For the cupcake itself, I may say that it’s not that good as compared to the places I have been to. Their serving size is smaller and it’s not that moist. Toppings as well is not that much unlike the others. If you are not very particular with the appearance and the taste then this is good to go with you. It’s just your typical cupcake. I also noticed that they have a poster that showcase a wide variety of cupcakes but they are only selling half of those. I won’t say it’s a bad thing but again I wish they have more variety which entices the customer to buy more. The price basically speaks for what you are getting.

Their range of cupcakes



PB Chocolate Cupcake

Rainbow Vanilla: Very simple and very direct

Not so happy

They have stores in Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Indonesia






Will I come back again?
No. I have eaten in better cupcakes store. Maybe they are acceptable to other Asian's pallette but for me it's too light. There is not much happening inside your mouth. No lasting and peaky flavor. If you like something light then this is for you.

Store information:
SM City BF
Ground Floor Sucat Road cor President Avenue
Paranaque City

Operatng Hours: 10am to 9pm Sun to Thurs
                            10am to 10pm Fri to Sat

Cenutey City Mall
Lower Ground Century City Mall Kalayaan
Avenue Brgy. Poblacion Makati City

Operating Hours: 10am to 9pm Daily

SM Mall of Asia
Ground Floor North Entertainment Mall,
Mall of Asia Complex Jose Diokno Blvd,
Pasay City

Operating Hours: 10am to 9pm Daily

Lucky Chinatown Mall
Ground Floor, LCTM-11D
Reina Reagente St., Lucky China Town

Operating Hours: 10am to 10pm Daily

Budget:
P 75 to P150 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment